Plant a Free Seed on Your Balcony With Annie
During the recent lockdowns, we’ve launched a new initiative to inspire balcony gardeners all over the country. Once you sign up, our Skize balcony gardening team will mail you Sweet Pea seeds with instructions to help you get started. After that, for the next six weeks, our Head Balcony Gardener, Annie will send you a weekly email with instructions and tips taking you through then planting process step by step.
We understand, as a novice balcony gardener, it can be overwhelming, and one might not know quite how to get started with balcony gardening. Plant a Seed with Annie guides you step by step, so you too can become a pro balcony gardener.
Let’s get you planting Sweet Peas on Your Balcony
How it Works
Please note we only ship to addresses in the UK
- First things first, sign up above.
- You must have a balcony to be eligible for free seeds.
- We will mail out your seed when they become available.
- Annie from our team will send you step by step instructions on how to get started with planting.
- Receive a weekly email for the next six weeks with tips on taking care of your new plant until you become a Pro Plant Parent.
- Send us photos on Instagram @SkizeBalconies of your planting journey.
Keep Your Loved Ones Safe on Your Balcony
Download the free Skize Guide to Balcony Safety and sign up to our email newsletter