Thinking to start growing your own vegetables in containers but don’t know what, when or how to get started?
There’s no need to go alone – our balcony gardening experts have got your back!
Our Kitchen Garden subscription is a year-round seed subscription programme, we grow in every season! Growing your own vegetables will help you reduce your own CO2 footprint (the average is 11kg of emissions for £100 of produce you buy from a supermarket), not to mention the food bill saving, estimated to be at least £52 per month (for a typical weekly shop of 7 organic vegetables per week, valued at £1.67 per item).
Our Kitchen Garden Subscription includes:
- a seed pack with three varieties of seeds every month – choose from our selection for the month
- exclusive video content – showing you a range of tips to make your kitchen garden project a success
- personal support – delivered by our team of expert container growers – so no question will go unanswered
- exclusive discounts on selected items in our shop – so you’ll have all the gear you need to get started!
- a tree is planted for you – to help offset your personal carbon footprint
- freedom to cancel your subscription at any time – just log into your account, go to ‘Subscriptions’ and cancel from there.
Selecting your new seeds every month
Existing subscribers – when you receive our invite to order your new seed pack, you will need to:
1. log into your Skize account
2. go to subscriptions – then select ‘view’
3. then select ‘Amend subscription’
4. you will be redirected to this page, where you can pick your new selection and add it to the basket.
If you forget to order your seeds at any point, no problem, our gardeners will pick a selection for you so that you don’t miss out on your monthly seed delivery.